E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Snilld!

From R.L. Stevenson's Treasure Trail Island

Girl #1: How often do you get wet?
Girl #2: Oh my god, we're in public!
Girl #1: Well, I was just wondering, because everybody back home thinks you're such a slut!
Girl #2: Piss off! At least I'm not a fire crotch!
Girl #1: Don't you ever call me that ever again, or I'll delete you off my Top Eight on MySpace!

--Times Square

Overheard by: Andrew


via Overheard in New York, Jan 26, 2008


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Um mig

  • Ég heiti Ómar Sigurvin
  • og kem frá Húsavík
  • Meira

Aðrir fallegir bloggarar


Annað gott á netinu

Previous posts

Skjalasafnið

Free Hit Counters eXTReMe Tracker


eXTReMe Tracker