E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Já, barnæskan, ó, barnæskan!

Þegar ég var ungur (réttara sagt yngri þar sem ég er ekki orðinn 100 ára ennþá) þá var ég afskaplega rómantískt þenkjandi (lesist væminn :) ) og samdi nokkur ástarljóð, hið fyrsta hef ég birt áður og hét það Vor en nú var ég að gramsa í gömlu dóti og fann annað sem ég held ég hafi samið í 10. bekk eða jafnvel 3. bekk H í MR. Óttalegur leirburður en mig langar samt að skella þessu út á veraldarvefinn. Það er kannski meira tregaljóð heldur en ástarljóð en það átti að heita I love en endaði á því að heita Shame.

I love you but you just don’t seem to notice.
I love you but you just don’t seem to care.
I love you for your good sense of humour.
I love you for the color of your hair.

Your smile lights up my day.
I try and I try but I can’t get nowhere.
When you talk I can’t hear what others say.
I can’t see anyone else when you’re there.

Why don’t you see me, the way I see you.
I thought I’d won your heart .
But I guess it’s useless to say ‘I do’.
I know we gave it the wrong start.

I think I’ve totally lost.
From now on you’ll be with someone else than me.
But I didn´t know it would be such a cost.
It’s a shame that this had to be.


Ómar Sigurvin


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Um mig

  • Ég heiti Ómar Sigurvin
  • og kem frá Húsavík
  • Meira

Aðrir fallegir bloggarar


Annað gott á netinu

Previous posts

Skjalasafnið

Free Hit Counters eXTReMe Tracker


eXTReMe Tracker